sexta-feira, 29 de maio de 2009

Beerspell

First let's make things clear!
I love Moonspell. And I love beer. And I've mixed these two parts throughout my life has a metalhead. So why shouldn't I mix them further?

I remember that a play on words, like the one that is about to follow, happened some years ago in
a mIRC chat room...maybe it happened at #moonspell...I don't recall where.
But fuck that anyway.

Again, this is supposed to be a parody, so if you don't have a sense of humor, you're free to GTFO.

With all respect for the Moonspell guys and all beer-mongers out there, here I go:


  1. "Beer... Almost Religious" – 1:07
  2. "Beerium" – 2:48
  3. "Abeer" – 3:06
  4. "For a Taste of Beer" – 3:53
  5. "Beer & Misery" – 3:48
  6. "A Poisoned Beer" – 5:34
  7. "Subeersion" – 2:44
  8. "Raven Beers" – 3:16
  9. "Beerphisto" – 4:58
  10. "Herr Biermann" – 4:35
  11. "Full Beer Madness" – 6:47
Some of the titles can even be worked in other different ways, hey, but you're free to try!

In each of your failures
I saw my victory
And each time you fall
A knife tattoos a smile
On my lips
You are now empty of life
And we are drunk...with beer

Beer & Misery, an Alt. Version of Ruin & Misery by Moonspell.

All lyrics and original art are the property and copyright of their owners.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário